Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Marathon Picture Post

Well, now that it has (temporarily) stopped snowing, and I could finally get my camera from the shop, here is a post full of pictures from the past week and a half..... (bear with me with all the spacing.... having a little trouble with my blog formatting!)

The Constant Companion Bag class with their pre-felted bags:



And here are some of the felted results!

Deborah's, made with Lamb's Pride Bulky:



And Susan's, made with Cascade Eco Wool:




I was not at the shop this past Saturday, but I found this picture on my camera and I assume it is a finished Steeked Wrist Warmer from the class that was going on (not sure whose it is though!):



So pretty!



And who knew that 10:30 on a Tuesday morning would bring a packed shop????




I finished my Cedar Leaf Shawlette!


Started last Friday and finished on Monday - I was knitting like crazy! Love it - and after blocking the yarn is so much softer than it already was when i was knitting with it. Love. it. (Malabrigo Worsted) Have I said that before?
Cedar Leaf Shawlette class is taking place Fridays, 4/15 & 4/29, 9-10:30am (working on an evening class for May...)


And I blocked my Volna with blocking wires in the tips:

OMG - so handy and so much easier than using a thousand pins and a ruler....


Made with Noro Kirameki laceweight yarn.

CUSTOMER SHOW AND TELL:

Sheila in her modified Tappan Zee, made with Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool:

Stevie's guppy:




Kathy L's fingerless mitts made with Happy Feet:



Sandy's mobius cowl, made with Noro Kochoran in the most recent class:

Christine in her cabled vest, made with Eco Wool in the class here at the shop:



Another of Phyllis' afghan's recently completed on her finishing spree:



A close-up of the edging that she made up herself:




Sue's mobius cowl and Shawl Collared Cowl, both made with Noro Kochoran in classes here at the shop:




Julie's Feather and Fan scarf made with Ella Rae Lace Merino:




Libby's Shawl Collared Cowl, made with Baby Alpaca Grande Hand-dye in a class here at the shop:




Brenda in her Tul scarf!:



Nancy C in her Shawl Collared Cowl, made with Baby Alpaca Grande Hand-dye at a class here at the shop:


Linda M's adorable baby sweater (I think made with Sirdar Kisses?):



Kathy L's Mario mittens and hat:



and her Multidirectional Scarf made with Noro Taiyo:
A class in this scarf is scheduled for Saturday, April 9 9:30-11:30!!
WHEW! I think you are all caught up now!

No comments: