Friday, May 21, 2010

Fashion Show-and-Tell re-cap

What a fun night! Lots of great projects and inspiration for future projects. Yummy munchies and great prizes raffled off. I've had several people tell me what a great time they had! For those of you who did not make it, thank you thank you thank you for your support these past two years -- I couldn't have done it without you!

Here is a link (I hope it works) to pictures:
For those of you who asked, here is a link to the recipe for the BLT Cherry Tomato Bites - so yummy! http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/BLT-Bites-Stuffed-Cherry-Tomatoes-273264
And, I know it's early, but I got in these GREAT 2011 Calendars by Franklin Habit! Start your holiday shopping early!
Adorable, funny cartoons about knitting....
And some more show and tell:
Jana's adorable car seat blanket (the hole is for the seat belt!) made with Encore Colorspun:
The pattern is from the most recent Creative Knitting magazine.
And I completely forgot to ask this knitter's name! Thorpe Hat made with Malabrigo Chunky (I don't have that at the shop, but I do have the Malabrigo Worsted and the Silky Merino!)

1 comment:

Joan said...

Don't know where else to put this but I LOVE your new home page!!!!