Sunday, February 19, 2017

This morning I talked my husband Carl into modeling my finished, but not blocked, Decemberist shawl.  I used 4 skeins of Baby Llama Chunky (around 400 yards) on size 11 needles.  Because I wanted a larger shawl I used 23 repeats for section 1 (149 stitches) and did two times the lace section.  This worked out nicely, except I had to improvise on the edges of the lace pattern.


And here are Ceil, Sheila and Anita working on their Decemberist shawls during Sunday afternoons knit-along.  Looking good Ladies!



Susan Hoffman just finished seaming this beautiful cable baby sweater done in Encore Worsted.  The pattern is Aaron's Aran Sweater and available on Ravelry.  A job well done!



2 comments:

Liz said...

Love seeing the finished and works-in-progress! The shawl is great and love that Aaron's Baby Sweater!

Anonymous said...

So happy to you knitters finishing up such beautiful projects...let the knitting continue.....