Thursday, February 26, 2009

Moving

Whew! Things have been BUSY behinds the scenes here at the shop. After I closed on Sunday, Paul came and installed an addition to the counter. Now there is LOTS more room for you to put all your yarn on the counter! There is also an addition behind the counter so I could move the computer and the printer. This picture doesn't do it justice, but you'll notice when you come in.
Paul was there when I was taking the picture and suggested making sure the picture of the store was on the computer. I tell ya, his attention to detail astounds me sometimes. I wish he was here all the time.
On Monday and Tuesday we spent a few hours rearranging the back rooms. We moved some shelves and the fridge and microwave from the little back room (behind the curtain) to the big back room (or the deep freeze, as it has now become known) and moved my desk to the little back room. All stuff that will be better for me and my organizing. So, if you need the cream for your coffee, it's in the fridge in the deep freeze.

I'm making progress on my Rambling Rows afghan...
I love it. I have to say again how much I like the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. It is just so soft and nice to work with. I've already placed an order for more since it's been flying off the shelves!
In an amongst all this, I've been trying to squeeze in time to work out the new class schedule. Hoping to have it out soon!

No comments: