Monday, May 9, 2011

Pasta???

I went to CT to see my mom for Mother's Day. I took her to lunch (but we didn't have pasta as the title of this post may imply -- more on that later) and we also went to see my sweet nephew Evan play soccer:
He's the one in the middle. So cute, with his shirt tucked in. Evan and his brothers gave my sister the sweetest Mother's Day cards! It was a beautiful, sunny day and so nice to spend some time outside.
If you weren't at the knit-in last week, you were probably the only one... look at this crowd:
As always, lots of fun!
And check this out:
Pasta making at the shop????

No........



Button-making!:

Libby's finished buttons:
Zen's finished buttons:
Great accessories to adorn knitted projects! We're looking to schedule a bead making class next - to use in your knitting or to make stitch markers. How fun would that be?
CUSTOMER SHOW AND TELL:
Yvette's wet felted bible cover, which she made for the young man she sponsored for his confirmation:
Mary Kate's socks, made with Zauerball sock yarn:
Alison's shawl, made with Periwinkle Sheep sock yarn:
And her adorable needle felted gnomes:

Darla's first sock, made with Plymouth Coffee Beenz:
And check out Jean wonderful knitted chickens and eggs!:
Mary Jane's Flounce scarf:
Heike's steeked wrist warmer:

3 comments:

Karin said...

Beautiful projects all around!!

Zenzele said...

The button class was lots of fun! I immediately went to Joann's and got some clay, went home, and finally used that yard-sale pasta maker I bought about 5 years ago!

Joan said...

Loved all the projects--especially loved buttons--And I was the only one missing at the knit in!!! (But I'll be there on the 18th!!! joan