Monday, November 15, 2010

A function, a teapot and some projects

Last Thursday I was a vendor at the American Cancer Society's fundraiser Baubles, Bon Bons & Bling:

It was a nice evening with some unique vendors and yummy food!


That's Yvette and Sue and Sue's friend Joy.


And the vendor next to me?

Bumblebeads! This is the shop in Latham that I have referred people to for beads in their knitting.


And this is me the shop at doing my teapot impression:

Karin M-T took this at the last knit-in, thinking that I looked so relaxed, talking while winding a huge ball of yarn!

What's on my needles?
No pictures but, my Silky Merino Scarf is back to where it was before I ripped it out for no reason. And, I'm almost done with my Phoebe Mouse from the Phoebe's Sweater book. Pictures soon.... it's so cute!

Customer Show and Tell:

Diane's felted clogs made with her home-grown alpaca:

Look how fuzzy they are!

Dorah's slouchy hat, made for her daughter:



Cheryl's first-ever-after-the-baby-sock-we-made-in-class-sock!:



Nancy with her mobius cowl made from Baby Alpaca Grande:



Darla's very pretty woven scarf made from Encore:




...and another!:



And Susan's very pretty fingerless mitts (one from each pair) made from her leftover sock yarn:

No comments: