Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer visiting

Went to CT this weekend to visit family. One of the things I did was visit my sister and my nephews at Nicholas' swim meet.

Carolyn and Evan see-sawed:


Nicholas swam:

Ok, this is him AFTER he swam. It was too hard to get a picture of him actually swimming since we were behind a fence!


And Evan, Carolyn, Matthew and I watched:


Then I went to my mom's and we had some great adventures!


Meanwhile, I've been making good progress on my Christmas stocking (sorry, no picture). I've passed the save-the-spot-for-the-heel part and am almost at the toe. I'm close and will post a picture when it's done!

And some of you have already seen these:
Mukluk slipper socks! So comfy. And SOOOOOOO easy! the patterns have been flying out the door and more are on the way (along with a children's version). These are made with bulky yarn and were very quick to knit. I used the Katia Peru -- so soft and again, COMFY!

CUSTOMER SHOW AND TELL:
Libby's Triana scarf:


Lisa's socks that she made in the 2 socks on 1 circular needle class, with yarn she got in Italy!:

No comments: