Friday, September 4, 2009

Already on the back burner

That would be the Heather Hoodie Vest.

I got about 2 1/2 inches knit, but then got into the oh-my-gosh-i-have-to-get-the-class-schedule-out-which-means-i-have-to-knit-some-projects-for classes mode....

So, I'm knitting a Celtic Cabled scarf for those who want a more challenging cable pattern. And, a Luscious Lace scarf for those who want to knit something lacy with lace weight or fingering weight yarn. And a cabled hat where you knit the band, turn it sideways to pick up stitches along the edge and finish the hat, for those who want something different in a hat. And a basic hat for those who want to learn a basic hat. Just a little preview of what's coming up in October, November and December! Check out the website for the October class schedule... http://www.spinningroom.net/classes.htm November and December will be up soon.

Oh and I've also been working on a special super-secret pattern to be unveiled at the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival. How's that for a tease? Actually, if you happen to be here at the shop, you'll see me knitting it, so it's not really super secret. And if I wasn't knitting it and you asked me to see it, I would still show it to you. It just won't be available until the festival....

No comments: