Monday, October 5, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Time seems to be slipping away from me faster and faster as Rhinebeck approaches. Hence, no blogging for a while. Lots of preparing - what to bring, how to bring it, where to put it once it gets there.

Here is what I've been working on in preparation for Rhinebeck (8 days to go!)....
Finished the Luscious Lace scarf to bring as a sample for the Ella Rae Lace Merino:


Finished the Ribble Scarf as a sample for the Woodstock Knits kit:


Finished the Handwarmer Pattern (my own design! -- I need to come up with a better name) with the Mirasol Akapana for a kit:

And the Neckwarmer to go with it:

Pattern available at Rhinebeck in these kits, then at the shop after Rhinebeck!

And now I'm working on my hoodie:

The back is 2 inches away from being done. My goal is to have it finished so I can wear it at Rhinebeck. We'll see....

Also, I put a new picture on the main page of the website to keep with the season:



Show and Tell!
Robin's adorable little baby booties, made with Cotton Rich DK, left over from her Blooming Cotton Scarf:

And speaking of the Blooming Cotton Scarf, here is Lois':
Aren't the colors great????

Christa's Best Friend Jacket from The Knit Stitch book:

This is one of the asymmetrical patterns in the book, that give it a cool, funky look.
Sheila's beaded scarf:

Barbara's felted clogs that she made for her grandson and he loves them!:

And her beaded scarf made with the Mirasol Tupa:
Lisa's cute baby sweater made with the Debbie Bliss Eco Cotton, for Megan's new baby boy (congratulations to Megan and Bill!):
And Darla's scarf made with Encore Colorspun and a pattern from the Spin Off magazine:

If you don't see your project here and you've shown it to me recently, don't worry, it will be in the next post. I'm a little behind....

No comments: