Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some knitting progress

I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't posted anything about what I've been knitting for a while. It's been so busy at the shop that I just haven't had time. But these past days off I was able to make some progress on my hoodie! I finally finished the back and two sides, which are at home blocking. Then I can seam and work on the hood. It's getting there. I've also started a double knit hat for a class in the winter session. And I'm still working on my mini mochi socks. No pics yet, but hopefully soon.

In the meantime, here are pics of show and tell:
Bonny's macrame needle case, which we've seen before but wanted to show you that she got a 3rd place ribbon at the NYS Sheep and Wool Festival!

Congratulations Bonny!

Lisa's wonderful hat and mitten set, with a pattern by Green Moutain Spinnery that just came into the store:


Barbara's Bella's Mittens made with Peru by Katia:



Mary Kate's Noro Striped scarves:

Instead of using 2 different colors she just pulled from either end of the skein - they came out great!
And Mary Kate's Done by Monday afghan made with Encore:







No comments: