Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blocking in progress


Top: Branching Out scarf for the beginning lace class. (my blocking leaves something to be desired, I think, but it's 10:20pm and I'm tired.)
Bottom: Red Hot Granny Square Scarf which I made from the granny squares I will be teaching this Sunday. It's actually not done yet. I have to crochet around the edges. I will be showing that in class but wanted to do an initial blocking first.

Spent most of the day trying to do some catching up on paperwork. Finally got time to put the squares together then soak both pieces. Also spent some time trying to figure out how to work my new MP3 player - bought with xmas money! I really wanted to get one so I could listen to books while I knit. Hopefully the best of both worlds. I've missed my reading so much since I've been needing to do a lot of knitting.

No comments: