Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Waiting....


I've made space for the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran and the chunky Peru by Katia. This shelf has been empty for almost a week now because I thought it was coming last Friday. AND, as I write this, I watched the UPS truck drive right by my store without stopping! I hope he comes back. He was sliding around the corner because of all the snow....

Check out two of the yarns made in the sock yarn dyeing class by Cynthia (on the left) and Lisa (on the right) ....

Aren't they great???? Can you see the differences in the patterns? Cynthia is an artist and did not want to follow the directions of putting the dye on in stripes like Lisa did. She decided to just put the dye on radomly. They both came out great even though two different techniques were used.

And so it's been snowing here again today. I've cancelled tonight's knit-in because it's just supposed to be horrendous until tomorrow morning. What a great day to be on the couch knitting!

No comments: