Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fashion Show Fun!

The 2nd Annual Fashion Show-and-Tell was a big success! We had so much fun --


....gave away lots of door prizes:


.....munched on some goodies from Hungerford Market (next door to the shop!):


And saw lots of wonderful projects! I've put the projects in an album on Flickr since there were just too many to put here (there are about 60 pictures!). See the pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25032028@N04/sets/72157617949607327/

I was unexpectedly presented with a gift certificate (Simply Certificates) from several customers who got together to purchase it for me - THANK YOU to all who contributed!!! This was supposed to be a night for me to appreciate you so I thank you for thinking of me.

Thank you to all who attended, and to those who couldn't come, please come next year!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved watching the fashion show again and seeing all the beautiful
and creative things that people made..gives me incentive to keep knitting and challenging myself. Thanks for a great night!...Kathy

Joan said...

AND yummy cookies from Liz!!!

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to tell Joan to wear a different shirt next time pictures are taken...