Monday, June 1, 2009

Twitter

Ok, so I just joined Twitter. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a way of getting up to the minute updates, in between my blog posts and emails. I know you are thinking (because I did)... isn't the blog and emails enough? Well, yes and no. Twitter is just a fun, new thing! And I can "tweet" (post a comment on Twitter) when something new and exciting arrives at the shop (just a few minutes after it gets there) and then tell you about it in detail on the blog or in the email later. But the tweet will get it to you quicker so you can run on down and check it out! Did I mention that it's just plain fun, too? So, you can check out my tweets on the right hand side of the blog, just above the other blogs. But, you can also sign up on Twitter to follow my tweets too! www.twitter.com We'll see how this goes - your feedback is apprectiated.

No comments: