Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HATS!

Well, it's about time I had some knitting projects to share....

I finally finshed the hats for my nephews and my dad for Christmas. My nephews' hats are made from Encore. Nice and practical (and colorful):


My sister says they are constantly losing their hats. Fingers crossed they won't lose their new favorite hats their Auntie Liz made.
My dad's hat is made from Lamb's Pride Worsted. Manly colors. Nice and warm. I love this yarn.
AND, I finally finished the ArtYarns Cashmere Sock Yarn socks. I really, Really, REALLY love this yarn. It is so soft and yummy and they are sooooooooooo comfortable:
If you've seen me in the shop looking a little frazzled and a little weary - this part of the reason. But, it's all good. Full life=happy life. That's all for now. Lots to do. Little time. Those days off went fast!

No comments: