Friday, December 19, 2008

Just couldn't help myself...

I started knitting a sock with my dyed yarn!:

It's not the greatest picture, but you get the idea. I love how it's coming out.

Big storm on the way today...Paul dropped me off this morning and will pick me up later since he has 4 wheel drive. We'll see if I have to close early... I hope not!

Oh, and I've added a new blog to my list at the right called TECHKnitting(thanks to Nancy V. for showing it to me). It's a really cool blog that discusses the technical aspects of knitting and has a lot of really good information. Check it out!

Ok, I posted this blog but now I'm editing it to tell you that you HAVE to read this blog post by the Yarn Harlot. Simply the funniest story ever (even though it has nothing to do with knitting, other than her knitting was interrupted), and she is so good at telling it:
http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2008/12/18/fallen_and_cant_get_up.html

1 comment:

kbeth said...

Love the sock yarn!

I just read the Yarn Harlot's post and felt like I was laughing as hard as she was...

Be safe all in the storm!!!