Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trunk Show!

The trunk show of ArtYarns and Woodstock Knits was a big hit! It was a very busy evening with lots of customers stopping by to see all the beautiful yarns, as well as to knit and enjoy some snacks. If anyone was there and would like to share their experience, please do! A big thank you to Susan Nadel, the rep for these companies. She is wonderful!

As usual, because it was so busy, I forgot to take pictures. Sorry. The consolation picture is that of my front window decorated for winter/holiday:

It looks very pretty at night, especially with the lighted garland on the porch railings.

And, I put this on the website, but just had to share it here, because I'm excited about it:
SOCK DYEING KITS!!!

These make great gifts!
In the upcoming session of classes, I'm going to try to schedule a sock dyeing class, either with these kits, or with other supplies. Stay tuned -- I think it will be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trunk Show sounds like fun. The window looks great and the outside bows and trim are pretty.