Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby Surprise Sweater - done!

So. CUTE. !

I'll definitely be making more of these.

Also, meant to post this picture of the Basic Hat class and their finished hats... they looked great!


And, I don't think I ever posted the finished modular scarf I made with the new Mirasol yarn Chirapa... (for a class in October)


Kinda competes with the rug pattern, but you get the idea. I love the look of these mitered squares.

In other news, I've been ordering yarn like crazy and should be getting some shipments in this week and next. I've talked before about how nervewracking it is to order yarn ---- it's so difficult to determine what everyone else will like. In addition, I have to juggle the various orders, from several companies with several future ship dates. It's a whole other job in and of itself! Hopefully, you'll like what I get.

No comments: