Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday at the store...

Today was very busy in the morning and very quiet in the afternoon (once all the rain started!). But it was a good day -- Nancy, Karen and Robin came in to knit. I actually had some time to sit down with them and knit a little.

Here are the socks Nancy knit for Karen:

Aren't they great??? Made with Opal yarn, which I hope to get someday.

I'm close to finishing the block for the Great American Aran Afghan Block class:


And because my hands were getting tired working on the Inc2's and P3tog's in the block, I started the baby sweater for the baby sweater class:


It is a Plymouth pattern that I am making with the new Mirasol Tupa yarn. I love it. It is so soft and has a really nice sheen to it.

I've got the October classes up on the website, and the others will come soon. I've been working on the newsletter a lot and needed to take a little break from it today. Hopefully it will be done by Monday (like the afghan?).

No comments: