Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Surprise Sweater...almost

I've been knitting like crazy, trying to get the samples for upcoming classes done. Here is the bound off, almost done, Elizabeth Zimmerman Baby Surprise Sweater. The pattern was a little challenging, but I liked making it! So cool how it just folds up into what it's supposed to be. Here is the unfolded version...
Hopefully, by tomorrow, I'll be able to post the folded and seamed version.
Meanwhile, in day-off land, I did all kinds of errands and the time has just flown by. I did do some store stuff which contributed to that. But, it needed to be done, and thus it was. I'll rest another day.... HA HA!
I did actually make a real dinner for a change. A crock pot Morrocan chicken thing with this sauce I got from Williams-Sonoma. YUMMY! And, as a treat for Paul and myself, I got some Italian cookies from Bella Napoli in Latham. Our favorties!

No comments: