Saturday, October 11, 2008

FALL!

It seems that suddenly the colors have come out and they are beautiful!!! Here's the view from and of the porch.

Although, the colors are much more vibrant in person...
I ripped out My So Called Scarf because somewhere along the line I dropped two stitches and couldn't figure out where. I decided to wait for the pattern book that is coming for the Nature Wool to make a sample from that. However, I must say that I really like the herringbone pattern the My So Called Scarf makes and hopefully will go back to that at some point. So, now I'm going to start working on a sample of the Step Duet sock yarn!
I posted some new items on the website, including hand made stitch markers (ADORABLE!) made by Joan. I also finally got the backordered cashmere in. YUMMY!

No comments: