Friday, October 31, 2008

A scarf and another scarf

Once I got Miss Phoebe off the cowl, I got to the store early today and proceeded to get so engrossed in email that I forgot to unlock the door and put out the open flag until 10:30! Off to a good start.
But, I finished the beaded mohair and sequins scarf...
It's a little hard to see the drop stitch effect in the scarf but it's pretty. Trust me. The yarn is so light but the beads and sequins add enough weight to it so it drapes nicely around your neck. I've been wearing it all day. It's pretty toasty to boot.
While wearing this scarf, I started another scarf...
This is the Silk Rhapsody from Art Yarns and I'm using their one-skein pattern. It is VERY VERY soft and silky and is really nice to knit with.
I'm hoping this goes quickly because I got some other yarn in, to make samples for future yarn to come to the store. It's from Woodstock Knits. More about that later...


No comments: