Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let It Snow...

Ok, I know that is an incredibly un-original title for a post but look...


Can you see it? It's snowing. And we're apparently supposed to get quite a few inches. Oct 28th!


Here is my completed Quickie Cowl (free pattern from Ravelry)...


While you can't really see the lace pattern that's in it, I really like it. It's sofy and squishy and feels really good. Oh wait, I'll take a picture of me wearing it so you can see it better...

That didn't help to see the lace pattern, but the colors look so pretty don't they? Stay tuned for some of this in the store. Not immediately, but sometime.

And here is the promised picture of the mutant dahlia bulbs....

Ok, so they don't look as impressive in the picture as they do in person or as when we dug them up. But see the one on the right? That's the one that had a million flowers on it all the time. This was all from four plants, which will now become a whole lotta plants next year. So cool how that works.

Today is a great day to sit inside, drink tea and knit! I'm going to go do that now that the laundry and cleaning are done.

No comments: