Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More snow and New Yarn!

Now THAT's snow. You could barely see it in the picture I posted yesterday. We ended up with about 5 inches of really wet, heavy snow. It looked really pretty. Mandy loved it too. She loves bounding around in it and trying to eat it.
I got some new yarns today! Art Yarns are luxury hand-painted yarns. They are BEAUTIFUL...
Some Beaded Mohair and Sequins:
I dropped everything to cast on for this pretty one-skein drop-stitch scarf:

Some Silk Rhapsody:
Some 5-ply cashmere:
Mmmmmm.... cashmere.
Oh, and this, which I will be knitting up next....
Cashmere sock yarn! I only got these two to make a pair and then see if people would be interested. As you might guess, it's a little pricey. But quite possibly worth it!!! I'll let you know.
So much to knit, so little time!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is some snow! Glad we didn't get any. Can't wait to see you & the new yarns...in actually alittle over an hour!!!!
Keep the snow up at your house though please!
Diane :-)